April 12th | Webinar "Introduction to sustainable value chain management" (EXCELIVING Project)
How do you make the value chain in your company more sustainable? And what are the minimum requirements in relation to, for example, compliance with human rights and the environment? Learn about ‘due diligence’ and ‘six steps’ in sustainability. Join the first of ten webinars in the EXCELIVING training programme.
We invite you to attend the Webinar: "Introduction to sustainable value chain management", which will take place on the 12th of April from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm and which is organized within the scope of the EXCELIVING Project, of which Sustainable Habitat Cluster is a partner.
The webinar will be held in English and registration is free but mandatory.
- The overall framework for due diligence for sustainability;
- Methods and tools for risk assessment, decision-making and follow-up procedures;
- Tips and inspiration for where you can find more knowledge and more resources.
- Get tools that you can use to handle the compliance aspect of sustainability due diligence;
- Be inspired on how to approach your partnerships in a constructive and forward-looking way, aimed at improving business practices for the benefit of the planet, people and the economy.
Meet the expert
The presenter at this webinar is Susanne Krogh Petersen, Senior Business Consultant at Erhvervshus Hovedstaden. Susanne has worked with business development for more than 10 years and has extensive experience in guiding startups and SMEs on their journey towards sustainable value chains.
12:00 Welcome by Nanna Broch Mortensen, Project Manager, Danish Life Science Cluster
12:05 Introduction to sustainable value chains by Susanne Krogh Petersen, Senior Business Consultant, Erhvervshus Hovedstaden
12:45 Open discussion about sustainable value chains by Agustí Padrós, Project Manager, Smartech Cluster
13:00 Thank you for joining – see you next time
A webinar series for SMEs with an international outlook
This webinar is part of the EXCELIVING training programme, which focuses on the knowledge and training needs of SMEs and other cluster members. Through 10 free webinars, you can gain knowledge and inspiration on topics within digitalisation, advanced technologies, management, sustainability and internationalisation.
You can participate in one or more webinars. All webinars can be viewed independently.
More information and registration HERE.
Know more about the EXCELIVING Project at: exceliving.eu