June 7th | Circular Summit | Materials, Construction and Circularity
In June, to mark the European week of the environment (green week 2021), Rise Up - Junior Enterprise is organizing the first event dedicated to the Circular Economy of the country, the "Circular Summit - Closing the loop, opening the future". 3 days, 6 steps and the change cycle will be done! Raising awareness, educating, promoting, reinforcing attitudes, accelerating and celebrating will be the magic formula for change.
APCMC, a member of the Sustainable Habitat Cluster, was invited to organize a panel reserved for the construction/building materials sector, on June 7th, at 3:30 pm, in which examples will be presented of products, solutions, production or construction systems that may constitute examples of good practices in the area of the Circular Economy.
This panel, in addition to the presence of Victor Ferreira (President of the Sustainable Habitat Cluster) in its moderation, also has the participation of several members of the Cluster, such as CONCEXEC, Universidade de Aveiro, Saint-Gobain Portugal, RCD - Resíduos de Construção e de Demolição, Reynaers, Gyptec Ibérica, Extruplás, OLI and Leca.
Check out the program below!
Materials, Construction and Circularity | June 7th
Victor Ferreira, Cluster Habitat Sustentável
- Jaime Silva, CONCEXEC - CircularBuild - Prefabricated Modular System;
- Alexandra Queirós, Universidade de Aveiro - UAveiroGreenBuilding - Rehabilitation and Circularity;
- Ana Lourenço, Saint-Gobain Portugal - Recovery of waste as alternative raw materials in mortar;
- Catarina Santos, RCD, S.A. - Critical aspects in the recovery of construction and demolition waste;
- Pedro Santos, Reynaers - Sustainable optimization of window frames and façade systems;
- Ávila e Sousa, Gyptec Ibérica - Plasterboard solutions;
- Sandra Castro, Extruplás S.A. - 100% recycled plastic construction products;
- Henrique Gago, OLI - Inspired By Water | Products at the service of water preservation;
- Sandro Conceição, CIMPOR - CIMPOR - Circular Economy as a main factor for Sustainability;
- Ana Raquel Fernandes, Leca International - Circular Economy is more than a sustainable action.